|Home||» Products||» Couplings||» Polypropylene Quick ( Connectors ) Couplings 10PP|
Polypropylene Quick ( Connectors ) Couplings 10PP
Tubing Size 1/16” - 1/8”
1/16” Flow Thermal Plastic & Polypropylene
10AC couplings are produced in a durable natural Acetal thermal plastic and the 10PP couplings are
produced from medical grade, gamma sterilizable polypropylene. The Acetal couplings are resistant
to most mild chemicals and are manufactured to be trouble free for many years of service while the
Polypropylene couplings offer greater chemical resistance.
They are intuitive to use and make an audible click when coupled with their new and improved “Easy Grip Barrel.” Both 10AC and 10PP Couplings interconnect with each other as well as other similar industry twist lock type couplings.
10PP Performance Ratings :
• Operating Pressure: Vacuum to 100psi; (6.9bar)
• Temperature: -40˚F to 180˚F; (-40˚C to 82˚C)
• Flow Capacity: 1/16” Size
10PP Materials & Construction :
• Bodies & Terminations: Acetal (POM)
• Internal Valves: Acetal (POM)
• Internal Valve Springs: 316 Stainless Steel
• O-rings: FDA & NSF Grade Buna-N (others available)
• Lock Sleeve: Acetal (POM)
AAPSEE CONTROLS & SYSTEMS PVT. LTD. All Rights Reserved.