|Home||» Products||» Couplings||» Polypropylene Quick ( Connectors ) Couplings 40PP|
Polypropylene Quick ( Connectors ) Couplings 40PP
Tubing Size 1/4” - 3/8”
1/4” Flow Polypropylene
40PP Series couplings offer 1/4” flow and are produced from medical grade gamma sterilizable
polypropylene. The 40PP Series polypropylene couplings offer greater chemical resistance and they
are available in both valved and non-valved configurations. These couplings are now available in New Legacy Almond and Modern Cool Grey colors. All 40PP couplings interconnect with all other 40AC and 40CB couplings as well as other similar industry thumb-latch type couplings.
Performance Ratings :
• Operating Pressure: Vacuum to 120psi; (8.3bar)
• Temperature: 32˚F to 160˚F; (0˚C to 71˚C)
• Flow Capacity: 1/4” Size
• Sterilization: Gamma; 50 kGy irradiation max
(see technical section for more detail)
Materials & Construction :
• Bodies & Terminations: Medical Grade Polypropylene
• Internal Valves: Medical Grade Polypropylene
• Internal Valve Springs: 316 Stainless Steel
• O-rings: Peroxide-cured EPDM (others available)
• Thumb-latch: Stainless Steel
• External Springs & Pins: Stainless Steel
Let tradeindia.com find Quality Suppliers for you!
AAPSEE CONTROLS & SYSTEMS PVT. LTD. All Rights Reserved.